Meg's Nantucket Triathlon Fundraiser for the Brain Aneurysm Foundation
Anyone that knows me knows that I'm not exactly known for my athletic prowess, and it may come as an even bigger surprise to hear that I have registered to compete in the Nantucket Triathlon on July 20th. After deciding to register, I wanted to take this as an opportunity to fundraise for the Brain Aneurysm Foundation, a cause that means a great deal to me. For those of you that don't know, my Step-Father Alan, passed away unexpectedly in April of 2018 of a brain aneurysm. I thought there would no better way to honor Alan's memory than to make a donation to the Brian Aneurysm Foundation in his name.
To raise funds and awareness I have set up a BrainPower Page. I can't even tell you how appreciative I am of any and all donations and you can read more about what we do here as well as make a secure donation online.
The Brain Aneurysm Foundation is the world's premier nonprofit organization solely dedicated to providing critical awareness, education, support and research funding to reduce the incidence of brain aneurysm ruptures.
All proceeds go towards:
- Funding and supporting new research.
- Providing support and educational materials to the medical community, the newly diagnosed, survivors, family members, friends and the general public regarding the facts, treatment options, and recovery process for brain aneurysms.
- Increasing awareness of brain aneurysms by promoting National Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month in September and by distributing aneurysm awareness materials to Emergency Departments in every hospital and to the community.
- All donations are tax-deductible and every dollar raised goes to help support the mission of the Brain Aneurysm Foundation.
- If you cannot make a donation at this time, please feel free to share. Every donation counts, no matter what the amount.
Thank you for your thoughtfulness. Your generosity and support is greatly appreciated.
My Personal Web Log
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.