A Brain Aneurysm Awareness Event
The Brain Aneurysm Foundation
Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
321 Easton Avenue
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Saturday, September 20, 2014
• Registration begins at 7:00am
• 5K Run begins at 8:00am
• 1.5 Mile Walk begins at 9:00am
• Pre-registration fee $25 thru 9/6; fee will increase to $30
- Children walkers & runners under 12 years will be charged $15
• Register by 9/6/14 to receive a guaranteed T-shirt
Note: Standard adult and youth size shirts available
Online registration is now closed!
Click here to download the registration form
to bring to the event with cash or check!
For important event day information on directions and parking, click here to open flyer!
Brain aneurysms are life threatening. The sequel from a ruptured brain aneurysm can have lifelong effects not only for the patient but for the family as well. The New Jersey Brain Aneurysm Support Group Inaugural 5K is to raise awareness for brain aneurysms and AVMs. The proceeds will go to providing education to patients and families.
For more information contact
Sandia Royal at email@example.com